Aspen Wolf are currently recruiting for an experienced Vehicle/Plant Fitter for our client based in Washington.
Role & Responsibilities of Plant / Fitter:
- Carry out repairs as well as routine service and maintenance on plant and tool equipment.
- You will be required to work as part of an established team within a workshop/yard environment carrying out break down repairs as well as routine service and maintenance on plant/tool equipment.
- You will be required to liaise with the parts department along with ensuring all the compliance paperwork is completed accurately
- Adhere to health and safety requirements and ensure your workplace is always clean and tidy
Experience / Skills Required
- An experienced Plant or Vehicle Fitter with a background of hands on mechanical experience
- Experience of repairing Mercedes vans and Volvo trucks would be a distinct advantage
- Experience with Still saws, Barrell mixers and Floor saws required
- NVQ Level 2 or City & Guilds in plant maintenance or equivalent would be an advantage but not essential
- A fitter with a flexible approach, who can work within a dynamic team in a rewarding role.
- HGV or 7.5t Driving licence would be an advantage to cover on site breakdowns on occasions
Working hours 7.30am – 17.00pm Mon- Fri and every alternate Saturday 8am -12pm
Overtime paid after 45hrs