SERVICE DELIVERY ASSISTANT REQUIRED
£10.01 per hour
Monday – Friday 37 hrs per week
Here at Aspen Wolf we have a excellent opportunity for a Delivery Assistant based in Washington. This is a long term position working within the public sector.
If you feel you would be suitable for this position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- To be responsible for the provision of a full range of administrative and clerical duties to support the effective operation of Service Delivery.
- To provide support, and cover the workload of the other Assistants when required, carrying out relevant duties to ensure the services of the function are delivered efficiently.
- To be responsible for the effective completion and submission of a variety of returns within specified timescales as appropriate.
- To act as the first point of contact , providing reception cover and dealing with enquiries appropriately by providing a courteous and professional service at all times.
- To be responsible for the provision of an effective diary management and room booking service, proactively undertaking regular checks to ensure that all administrative systems are maintained and appropriate actions taken.
- To be responsible for the effective co-ordination and administration of all visits, meetings, appointments and events ensuring the facilities are adequately resourced e.g. transport, accommodation, venues, refreshments, equipment and visual aids, ensuring rooms are set out as required.
- To prepare for and attend meetings, taking accurate notes, producing minutes, distributing relevant documentation and following up action points as required.
- To undertake duties in relation to the Financial Management System (SAP) including procurement and the administration and monitoring of departmental budgets.
- To monitor stock levels and replenish resources when necessary.
- To oversee relevant filing systems including appropriate storage and disposal of paper based, electronic and confidential documentation appropriately.
- To utilise appropriate IT systems to effectively manage data and information to produce a variety of reports and documentation, undertaking appropriate quality checks.
- To deliver community safety messages to individuals or groups attending community fire stations by giving talks or presentations when required.
- To work in accordance with the Station’s building security procedures.
- To ensure the confidentiality of all data and information.
- To undertake administrative duties at other Service locations as requested